Monday, May 24, 2010

This is Brian, not sure I feel comfortable posting on here as this page is covered in pink flowers but I do own a pink tie... maybe I am somewhat partial to pink. Anyways Julie will never say this so I will. What an amazing wife, friend, and mother she is. Julie consistently amazes me every day. She has the natural ability to give of herself without seeking praise or looking for anything in return. Julie truly looks at the good in all things. This trip to Malaysia has not been an exception. She continues to push through the daily challenge of being in a strange land with two highly active kids, no car, and a crazy husband who is very needy. I love you babe. Thanks for an amazing 7 years. Who would of thought our little family would travel the world.

Thanks to all those who have helped us along the way friends and family both. A special thanks to our parents we sure love you guys. Your example of love, hard work faith and sacrifice drives us to be better.

It been a long strange trip...but we would not have it any other way.

Time to jump ON THE TEBOW BANDWAGON!!!!! PS Julie loves his legs;)

Brian

2 comments:

  1. We love Julie very much, too! Whenever I think of great moms I think of her. Good job blogging, Bia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you both very much and I heartily agree with everything you said about Julie. Can't wait to have you home again. But, that doesn't mean we aren't happy you are having the experience to travel the world. Good job, Brian!

    ReplyDelete