Sunday, April 12, 2009

Super Cute Mya

Okay, can I tell you I understand the blog idea. I told Lindsay that I was never going to be able to find things to blog about. But, I have kids and so therefore I have something to blog about. Can I show you my Mya. I think she is probably the cutest little girl there will ever be. The first video is of her playing peek-a-boo. Don't you love the arms straight over the head! The second is her grabbing things. She is fast as lightning. Anything that gets even relatively close to her gets into her teeny tiny hands! I love her!

3 comments:

  1. She is very adorable and she is sitting in her highchair. Did Cannon give it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...sweet little Mya! We all love her, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little thing! Glad to see she has quick hands :)

    ReplyDelete